Participants are invited to present the results of their investigation in a form of oral presentations and/or posters. In case of too many oral presentations some contributions requested as oral presentations may be accepted as poster presentations. The presenting author will be notified of the Scientific Committee’s decision in due course.
The official language is English.
The duration of the oral presentations is approximately 15 minutes including 5 minutes for discussion. A data projector and notebook will be available for the presentation. The presentation must be uploaded on the desktop computer at latest in the coffee break before the respective session.
Bring printed posters, size up to 84 cm (width), cca 118 cm (length), which will be installed using a double-sided tape provided at the symposium registration. Handouts of posters are encouraged.
abstract submission & upload
List of Posters
Poster Session I, Chairpersons: Sanja Kovacic, Nenad Jasprica
- Iva Apostolova, Desislava Sopotlieva, Nikolay Velev: Methodology for assessment of grassland ecosystems condition and their services in Bulgaria
- Mirjana Ćuk, Andraž Čarni, DraganaVukov, Miloš Ilić, Ružica Igić: Plant functional traits and diversity on the sand dunes in Serbia
- Judit Deme, Attila Lengyel, Antónia Tóth, Beáta Papp, János Csiky: Floristic, phytosociological and ecological investigation of the spring plant communities (Montio-Cardaminetea) in the Mecsek Mts. and the South-Zselic
- Katija Dolina, Nenad Jasprica, Milenko Milović: Vegetation of the islet of Vrnik, southeastern Adriatic: Preliminary results
- Nenad Jasprica, Katija Dolina, Milenko Milović: Flora and vegetation of three islets in south Croatia, NE Mediterranean
- Anđelka Lasić, Nenad Jasprica: Plant associations of the Potametea pectinati Klika in Klika & Novák 1941 class of two karstic rivers in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Dejan Mandžukovski, Marjan Andreevski, Renata Ćušterevska, Jane Acevski: Relationships between vegetation of Macedonian pine (Pinus peuce Griseb.) and different types of soils on which is developing
- Milica Petrović, Urban Šilc, Svetlana Aćić, Zora Dajić Stevanović: Diversity of flora and vegetation developed on saline habitats in the Republic of Serbia
- Nicola Postiglione, Federico M. Tardella, Andrea Catorci: Analysis of the functional composition of the hilly forest landscape in the Monti Sibillini National Park
- Irena Šapić, Joso Vukelić, Stjepan Mikac, Dario Baričević: Mapping of forest vegetation of Plitvice Lakes National Park using SPOT satellite images
- Vlado Matevski, Mitko Kostadinovski, Renata Ćušterevska, Andraž Čarni, Cvetanka Cvetkovska: The meadows vegetation in the southern part of the Republic of Macedonia (Mariovo Region)
Poster Session II, Chairpersons: Nenad Jasprica, Sanja Kovacic
- Orce Dimitrov, Vlado Matevski, Dejan Mandžukovski, Vlatko Andonovski: Taxonomy and horology of Quercus pubescens in the Eastern part of the Republic of Macedonia
- Marija Marković, Daniel Krstonošić: New records of invasive species in Slavonian mountains, Croatia
- Marija Pandža, Milenko Milović: Floristic researches of the island of Pašman
- Ivan Radosavljević, Ivan Biruš, Martina Grdiša, Zlatko Liber, Sandro Bogdanović, Marija Jug – Dujaković, Klaudija Carović-Stanko, Zlatko Šatović: Genetic investigation of natural hybridization between Salvia officinalis L. and Salvia fruticosa Mill. on the island of Vis
- Herfried Steiner, Sebastian Lipp, Janine Oettel, Georg Frank: Indicator value analysis for support assessing the naturalness of tree species composition
- Paola Scocco, Karina Piermarteri, Alessandro Malfatti, Federico Maria Tardella, Andrea Catorci: Decrease of summer rainfall negatively affects forage yield and sheep body state threatening farming sustainability: insight for facing climate changes.
- Ivana Vitasović Kosić, Mara Vukojević, Ivica Ljubičić, Dubravka Dujmović Purgar, Sandro Bogdanović: New localities of Orchidaceae taxa from sub-Mediterranean grasslands of Ćićarija Mt and Matokit Mt (Croatia)
- Nina Vuković, Sven D. Jelaska: A contribution to the knowledge on the distribution of Damasonium polyspermum Cosson (Alismataceae) in Croatia
- Dániel Kovács, Attila Lengyel, Tamás Wirth, János Csiky: Floristic homogenization of railway tracks in the case of Pécs (South Hungary)
- Krunoslav Sever, Daniel Krstonošić, Martina Temunović, Ida Katičić Bogdan, Željko Škvorc, Saša Bogdan, Jozo Franjić: Phenotypic and genetic diversity of pedunculate oak (Quercus robur L.) in Europe